Rules and Code of Conduct
Please read the following carefully. If you have any questions, you can contact us with your concern.
- Parking is provided in designated areas around the shelter. Parking on the grass is prohibited.
- Renters are to be present (or a designated representative) when the Lions Den is opened at specific time stated in contract.
- Payment is due at time of reservation. If payment is not received, the next reservation will be fulfilled.
- Clean up after yourself. Brooms, mops, and basic cleaning supplies are available to use.
- Please do not drag chairs or tables across the floor. If damage is done, please report. There may be a fee charged if repairs like buffing or waxing is needed.
- Reservation made through this system will have a status of “pending” until payment is received. Once payment is received, the status will be upgraded, and the event will show on the online schedule.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations without a prior 30 days notice starting from the day your event is upgraded and placed on the schedule.
- Please use the Contact Us form for questions, comments, feedback or further information. Keep in mind our primary form of contact is by email. So it may take about 3 business days to reply back.
- Rental Fee is $200.00, ($100 for Lions Club members) and is due at time of reservation. If payment is not received along with agreement, your date is not guaranteed to be available to you.
Please make checks or money orders to: Cortland Lions Club and mail to the address below.
If you prefer, you may download a copy of the Rental Agreement, fill it out by hand, and mail with payment to:
Cortland Lions Club/Rentals
PO box 177
Cortland, IL. 60112
Cortland Lions Club may enter the premise at any reasonable time for the purpose of inspection or making of such repairs deemed necessary in, to, on and about the premises and buildings. We also will furnish the building with electricity and gas.
California’s Privacy Rights for California Minors in the Digital World Act.
Last updated February 1, 2018